Importance of Mailchimp Widget in WordPress
Why WordPress Mailchimp Plugin
- Converts visitors to your website into subscribers and customers.
- Allows you to form and widgets that make it easier for them to sign up for your email list.
- To create unlimited subscription forms.
- Build an email list, and easily manage your subscription.
- To add Mailchimp sign-up form to your website.
- The forms are responsive and fully customizable.
Why should you use Mailchimp Widget on WordPress?
Pros and Cons of Mailchimp Widget:
- The drag and drop editor means that you don’t have to touch any while designing.
- Use the stylish builder for changing colors, font, and fields.
- All of the forms are mobile-friendly.
- It only takes a few seconds to connect with your Mailchimp account.
- The sign-up form is sleek and modern.
- You see what type of activity is going on in your subscriber list.
- It’s not free.
- Some people may want to do some A/B testing, but this isn’t an option.
- The forms look nice from the start, but it would be great to see some more advanced customization settings.
If you plan to collect leads aggressively to grow your consumer base, you can also choose to go with lead generating plugins such as Thrive Leads.