Importance of Mailchimp Widget in WordPress
Why WordPress Mailchimp Plugin
- Converts visitors to your website into subscribers and customers.
- Allows you to form and widgets that make it easier for them to sign up for your email list.
- To create unlimited subscription forms.
- Build an email list, and easily manage your subscription.
- To add Mailchimp sign-up form to your website.
- The forms are responsive and fully customizable.
Why should you use Mailchimp Widget on WordPress?
Pros and Cons of Mailchimp Widget:
- The drag and drop editor means that you don’t have to touch any while designing.
- Use the stylish builder for changing colors, font, and fields.
- All of the forms are mobile-friendly.
- It only takes a few seconds to connect with your Mailchimp account.
- The sign-up form is sleek and modern.
- You see what type of activity is going on in your subscriber list.
- It’s not free.
- Some people may want to do some A/B testing, but this isn’t an option.
- The forms look nice from the start, but it would be great to see some more advanced customization settings.