Simply Learn How to Use Elementor in WordPress to Build Websites Like a Pro
What Is Elementor?
Why Should You Use Elementor?
How To Install Elementor?
Directly from Elementor.com
- Go toElementor.com, and download the plugin. Also can go toWordPress.org search for Elementor, and download from there.
- Now in your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugin >> Add New. On the page click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button and choose thezipfile you’ve downloaded.
- Once the uploading is complete, click ‘Install Now’ to install the file. After installation, just click on ‘Activate’to activate the plugin.
Installing From WP Dashboard
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugin >> Add New.
- In the search field, look for Elementor and find the ‘Elementor Page Builder’.
- Just click ‘Install Now’, and later ‘Activate’ to complete the installation process.
How to Use Elementor Editor
Click on ‘Edit with Elementor’ of your newly created page to open the Elementor editor. You can add items to the page simply by drag and drop elements from the left side of the editor. Search for the widgets from the ‘Search Field’.
Configuration Menu gives you options to customize the editor.
In ‘Site Settings’, you can change Design, Theme Style, and Setting.
You can set default colors and fonts for your design in the Global Colors and Global Fonts section.
For Theme Style, you can decide over the Typography for your pages. Also can modify the Update Button of the editor.
Furthermore, you get to customize the site Images and Form Fields.
You’ll also find ‘Site Identity’ section, where the Site Name, Site Description, Site Logo, and Site Favicon Image.
Also, have the option to change Background Color, Layout, and LightBox attributes. Although, Custom CSS feature is only available for Elementor Pro version.
In the bottom left panel of the editor, you’ll find Page Settings icon. By clicking onto that, you can change Settings and Style of the page.
Elementor comes with features like Navigator, Preview, and Responsive Mode. You can check how responsive your design is with ‘Desktop’, ‘Tablet’, and ‘Mobile’ screen under the Responsive Mode feature.
Use Update button to save the changes you made. You also have the option to keep the designs ‘Save as Template’. Choose the save type from ‘Save Options’.